- Kinder Konzerts Guide/Sound Factory Leader: Guides play a critical role in the production of the popular Kinder Konzerts program.
- Learning in the Lobby: Prior to the family concerts at Orchestra Hall the lobby and public spaces are transformed into learning and activity stations with curriculum designed around the featured concert.
- Young Artist Competition: Drawing talent from around the country this two-day competition needs planning and preparation, host families for the musicians, and support the weekend of the competition.
- Accent: The hottest Thursday night ticket in town! Each Accent event needs a small team of people to assist with setup, take-down and photography at HGA, Inc.
- Fundraising/Membership Development: Is connecting with people and building relationships a passion? This fun and vital role just might be perfect for you.
Whether leading a sound factory in a Kinder Konzerts program, fundraising for our annual gala, guiding children through activities during Learning in the Lobby events or participating on one of our committees, we welcome your time and skills. Please contact our office for more details through our contact form, or call 612.371.5654.