Kinder Konzerts 2019-20 Educators Workshop
There will be two educator workshops again this year. If you are new to the program, have new staff, or are unfamiliar with the story this will help give valuable curriculum planning tips and preview the program your group will experience.
The workshop is $25 per person. Advance registration and payment is greatly preferred, but payments can also be received at the door.
NOTE: Please indicate all guests names and email addresses in the notes area on the final checkout page or on your registration form.
Two workshops will be held: Saturday, September 21, 2019, 9:30am and Saturday, January 11, 2020, 9:30am
Please click here to fill out the online registration form.
Cost is $25 per attendee. Payment can be made online or sent to:
FRIENDS of the Minnesota Orchestra
Attn: Ann Lahm
1111 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
· Room location of the workshop will be announced at a later date.
· Saturday morning traffic downtown is light. There is street parking and plenty of parking in the Marquette, Hilton, and Leamington ramps (all within 2 blocks of Orchestra Hall)
· The doors will be open by 9:15am. Workshop start time is 9:30am.
· The workshop lasts approximately 2 hours.
· Muffins, pastries, and coffee will be served.
· Clock hour certificates will be awarded to all attendees.
· Copies of One-Dog Canoe will be available for purchase.
· Printed curriculum material will be available.
Saturday, September 21, 2019, Saturday, January 11, 2020