Kinder Konzerts 2018-19 Educator’s Workshop
There will be two educator workshops again this year. If you are new to the program, have new staff, or are unfamiliar with the story this will help give valuable curriculum planning tips and preview the program your group will experience.
The workshop is $25 per person. Advance registration and payment is greatly preferred, but payments can also be received at the door.
NOTE: Please indicate all guests names and email addresses in the notes area on the final checkout page.
Two workshops will be held: Saturday, October 6, 2018, 9:30am or Saturday, January 12, 2019, 9:30am
If paying for a small group please note who you are paying for in the memo line (or send us an email at email@example.com with names and email addresses of the attendees).
If you prefer to pay by check through mail, please open this PDF, print, and mail along with your payment to:
FRIENDS of the Minnesota Orchestra
Attn: Ann Lahm
1111 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- The Oct 6 teacher workshop is on the Mezzanine, the January 12 in Atrium.
- Saturday morning traffic downtown is light. There is street parking and plenty of parking in the Marquette, Hilton, and Leamington ramps (all within 2 blocks of Orchestra Hall)
- The doors will be open by 9:15am. Workshop start time is 9:30am.
- The workshop typically lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Muffins, pastries, and coffee will be served.
- Clock hour certificates will be awarded to all attendees.
- Copies of the book will be on for a special price workshop price of $5 (normally $6 at Kinder Konzerts – which is still cheaper than retail for this book)
- Printed curriculum material will be available.